The theme toggle, code copy buttons and disqus won't work.
There’s a bunch of legal stuff to take care of, so I’ve decided to create this page.
Let me tell you about some privacy related stuff in simple terms:
- This website does not, by itself, store any information that can be used to identify you as an individual.
- This website does log IP addresses and user agents of any entity that visits it.
- If you log in to Disqus on this website, you are consenting to sharing your personal information, or information that can be used to identify you, to a third party (Disqus).
- This website makes use of Google adsense to show you non-personalized ads. If you don’t like that, you can use any adblock to avoid seeing ads.
- I also make use of Google’s SEO stuff, so I technically can see anonymised location information of any searches of this site as well. This information does not identify you in any way whatsoever.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wscp’s blog, located at https://
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use
wscp.dev if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
wscp.dev, you agreed to use the required cookies.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Raghav Shankar owns the intellectual property rights for all material on
wscp.dev. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access content from
wscp.dev for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from
- Redistribute content from
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Wscp’s blog follows a comment moderation policy outlined by Disqus. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Raghav Shankar and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Raghav Shankar shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Raghav Shankar reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This site hosts original translations, whose sole owner is Raghav Shankar, which are transformative works based on other copyrighted works.
Under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Fair use is a doctrine in United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor balancing test.
wscp.dev is a website owned by Raghav Shankar, and may collect certain data about your usage.
We take care of your personal data and undertake to guarantee its confidentiality and security.
When you visit
wscp.dev, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the installed cookies on your device. This information is collected to provide the following services to you:
- Comment sections for pages.
- Non-personalized ads shown to you.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Additionally, if you make use of the Comments section of any page on this site, you must provide identifying information to our Comments service provider, Disqus through the Site.
We collect only the minimum amount of information necessary to maintain and improve the quality of service of the Site.
You can visit the website without telling us who you are or revealing any information, by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use the website’s Comment section features, you may be required to share your personal details or identifying information with Disqus, a third party service provider. You can choose not to provide Disqus your personal data, but then you may not be able to take advantage of the website’s Comment section. For example, you will not be able to comment on pages within the website. Users who are uncertain about what information is mandatory are welcome to get in touch via email at warpspeedscp-at-gmail.com.
If you are a European resident, you have the following rights related to your personal data:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
This website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by me. Please be aware that I am not responsible for such other websites or third parties’ privacy practices. I encourage you to be aware when you leave this website and read the privacy statements of each website that may collect personal information.
We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If you would like to contact me to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact me concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may send an email to warpspeedscp-At-gmail.com.
I do this translation work mainly for personal satisfaction and without any expectation of monetary compensation. If you wish to donate to me nonetheless, you may send me money through the donation link present in the navigation bar at the top of any page of this website.
While I hope it will not come to this, I cannot make any promises regarding refunds if you wish for me to return any money you have donated. I will try my utmost to facilitate refunds in accordance with Indian consumer laws. In some cases, it may not be possible for me to return the entire amount sent by you due to platform fees from the payment provider(s) which handled your donation. In such cases, I can only return the final sum of money which reached my bank account, not the total sum you have donated to me.